Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Introduction

Aston is our 6-month old red and white English Cocker Spaniel. He is occasionally (okay, quite often) a maniac, but he's also smart, friendly, and funny. We got him in January when he was 3 months old. He was so tiny (only about 7 pounds) and now he has more than tripled in size!

He has already graduated his first puppy class, and he will finish his second set of classes this week. I love doing the classes with him, I'm always very impressed with how fast he learns and he loves getting a ridiculous amount of treats on Saturday mornings. They have puppy play time at the classes, but he is usually more interested in sniffing the floor to find wayward treats than to play with the other puppies. I think he prefers people to dogs, because he realizes that people are the ones with treats!

I will update this blog with stories about Aston and all the mischief that he gets up to.

Here's the beautiful boy:



P.S. I need to attribute the title of this blog to my mum, because only she could come up with something so corny.

No comments:

Post a Comment