Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hiding places

Lately Aston has been hiding his chews all over the living room - behind pictures on the fireplace, the TV stand, couch cushions, and on windowsills...
The thing is, he's not actually particularly territorial over his chews. I can easily take one of him when he has it and he doesn't growl or get angry. I can also pat him when he's eating and he's completely fine. Sometimes I even hold the chew for him and he puts his paw on my hand to put against it so that he can get more leverage to tear pieces of the rawhide off.
I think that he just likes to have a stash of chews around the room for whenever he wants to have one. He reminds me of a squirrel at times.
I wonder what he's going to be like in the summer time out in the garden? He hasn't started digging yet, but he's never had a chew outside. Hopefully we'll be able to avoid the garden being dotted with holes!

No comments:

Post a Comment